The Worship Committee's primary responsibility is to facilitate the planning and implementation of worship services. This includes everything from planning liturgies to preparing the worship space.Contacts:
- Lectors - Kathleen Thomas, (502) 499-7397
- Hospitality Ministers - Lyn Mattingly, (502) 426-5276
- Eucharistic Ministers, Greeters, or Presider's Assistants - Judy Heintzman, (502) 458-5782
- Sacristans - Kathy Lesch, (502) 637-1747
- Collection Stewards - Colleen Powell, (502) 479-0246
- Art & Environment - Raymond Schaefer, (812) 528-6200
- Baking Sunday Bread - Rosetta Fackler, (502) 634-4357
To be a liturgical dancer, to join a planning team, or to become a committee member, call Chairperson Cyndi Kepley, (502) 447-1439.
Music at our liturgies is led by the St. William Ensemble.
If you are interested in joining the ensemble, or if you have questions, email Bart Brauner, Director of Music, at firstname.lastname@example.org.